SB-7700 Gloss Finish Joint Stabilizing Sealer
SUREBOND-7700 Gloss Finish Joint Stabilizing Sealer seals the surface and bonds joint sand between interlocking concrete, clay and natural stone pavers. It also seals and protects decorative, stamped and patterned concrete that has been colored with integrals, acid-stains, release agents and color hardeners, as well as cast in place and pre-cast concrete. Protects colored, stained and exposed aggregate concrete from staining. Resists acid, salt, other corrosives and weathering while protecting against discoloration from damaging UV light. It can be used both indoors and outdoors on both new and old surfaces. SB-7700 Gloss Finish Joint Stabilizing Sealer is water based, single component and epoxy-modified. It exceeds all VOC and EPA standards. The product is non-hazardous and has the consistency of water. It is milky white in appearance when applied, and dries crystal clear creating a semi-gloss finish.
- Moderately Enhances Surface Tone with Gloss Finish
- Provides Water, Salt, Stain & UV Protection
- Bonds Joint Sand to Reduce Sand Loss
- Promotes Easier Cleaning & Maintenance
- Breathable, Immediate Application Water Based Sealer
- *ADDED ANTIFUNGAL PROTECTS SEALER FILM FROM MOLD, MOSS & ALGAE